Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Last Night

Ok so you know I have been slacking off and not exercising or keeping up with my calories lately. I know I know...I am a bad dieter, but I told you that from the start.

But last night was different, last nigh I finally did it!

I climbed to the top of a mountain! Ok so not an actual mountain, but it was 20 flights of stairs, a bunch of walking around that involved more steps (for a total of about 23 flights) and then all the way back down. I thought I was going to die on the way up. I was sure that my legs were going to give out and my heart was going to explode.

While I was out of breath and my legs were so sore (and still are), it was so worth it!

The view up there is amazing....you can see for miles and miles.

I think it is safe to say that while I am still horrible about counting my calories, at least I am getting my exercise.

Well for one night anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment