Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sick!

I hate being sick, but then again who doesn't.

I am sick and my daughter is sick. Hopefully it stops with us....but I don't have that kind of luck.

You know that sick taste that you get in your mouth when you have a cold or the flu? I guess it is all that yummy phlegm...gag.......Well I eat to make the taste go away. The taste only stay away for a little bit and then it returns. A smart person would realize that it is not going to go away until you better....but I guess I'm not that smart, because I eat again, and again, and again. Needless to say I am not looking forward to weighing myself this week.

SO in other news........

I have been having a hard time at work and working seven days in a row is definitely NOT helping! Turns out I eat my feelings more then I thought.  Does chocolate really solve everything?  I found that the answer is....NO!  The only thing chocolate does is put you in a good mood for about 1 minute.....then you start to regret it and feel even worse for a few days. OMG! When will I learn it is not worth it!?!

Last but definitely not least,

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE TRANSFERRED!!! ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment