Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Procrastinating

I am very good at it!

I keep putting off exercising, counting calories, stopping all the sugar, everything diet related. Pretty much the only thing I haven't put off is stopping all soda. Yes I have had some slips where I drank soda, but for the most part I am soda free. And guess what..........I don't even crave them any more. Actually the last one I drank made my mouth so dry and made me feel weird and sick. As soon as I finished drinking it I regretted it.


I have many different excuses, but my favorite one is that I am too tired. While it is true, it is still an excuse. Honestly lately it seems that I am always too tired. Too tired to exercise, too tired to drive, too tired to go grocery shopping, too tired to do anything. Working third shift is hard. It has been four months and I am still not used to it.....I hope I get used to it soon!

I really want to lose the weight. I have really wanted to lose the weight for a long time.....6 yrs as a matter of fact.

I guess I just don't have the will power to say no to sugary foods..........

I guess I just want it to be easy and its really HARD!

I guess I am just going to have to suck it up and DO IT ALREADY!

1 comment:

  1. Those foods are sooo hard to get off of. Their addictive. :)

    ReplyDelete