Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Bad Day!

I have admittedly been in a bad mood since I woke up. It was pouring down rain and  I just wanted to stay in bed all day. Since that wasn't a realistic option, I got up and started the day.

I didn't want to go to the doctor, but I had to. My appointment was for 9am, they said get there 15 minutes early....They called me back at 10am.

I have been craving sushi, so after I let the doctor, I went to the grocery store. They were out!

My pants are soaked up the my knees!

One my way home, in the pouring rain, this idiot decides to slam on his brakes in the middle of the intersection....when we had a GREEN light. I was two car lengths behind him. I slammed on my brakes as hard as I could......but I still hit him. His car was fine, mine is destroyed. This guy was celebrating that I hit him...he was visibly happy and jumping up and down in excitement. When the cop got there, he was walking around acting all hurt and mad that I had hit his car. The cop asked me what happened and I told her. She then asked him what happened and he said that he slammed on the brakes at a green light because...........

an Ambulance was going through the intersection! I said Are you kidding me?? There was no ambulance!  The cop said that the wreck was my fault for two reasons.

One I was following too close..apparently where I live you are supposed to follow 4 car lengths behind the car in front of you. Can you imagine?

Two Just because I didn't see or hear the ambulance doesn't mean that there wasn't one. Seriously?!? I drive an SUV and could see over his car, I did not hear a siren, other witnesses did not hear or see an ambulance. Yet the cop sided with him. This is absurd!

I have been driving for 14 years and this is the first accident I have been in that was my fault......but I still say, no scream, IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!  I hate idiots!

Needless to say this is not a good day for my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment