Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Due to even more changes, my weekly weigh in have been moved to Wednesday mornings at 7am.

After all the birthday cake that I have eaten and all the sodas I have drank this week, I was expecting a really bad weigh in.  I dreaded going to sleep last night. This morning, I protested getting out of bed.

After about 15 minutes, my husband dragged me kicking and screaming into the living room.

Once in the living room, I refused to set up the Wii Fit.  My husband was persistent that I had to weigh in EVERY week. So while he got everything set up, I used my one year old as an example and sat on the couch and threw my best temper tantrum.

He used his best parenting skills and promised me that if I weighed in today then tomorrow he would take care of the morning routine with the kids and let me sleep in.

Bribery works wonders! Just the thought of sleeping in tomorrow made me so happy, I jumped on the Wii Fit board.....then instantly regretted it.

Thankfully the Wii Fit was kind to me and it said that I weigh..........

164.5!!

I didn't lose, but hey I didn't gain either!!                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment